post-license course for salesperson licensees, a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours of the thirty-hour coursework shall be in the following subjects:
- agency relationships,
- earnest money (managing Escrow Accounts) (4 hours)
- fair housing,
- ethics and
- property condition disclosure.
The remaining six (6) hours shall be in subjects intended to enhance the competency of salesperson licensees in representing consumers, and may include the following subjects:
- pricing property,
- environmental issues,
- home inspections, leases
- property management,
- mortgage processes.
post-broker licensees, a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours of the thirtyhour coursework shall be in the following subjects:
- managing escrow accounts (4 hours)
- intraoffice confidentiality,
- broker responsibilities to licensees,
- office policies and procedures (including agency office policies),
- broker agreements with licensees and assistants and
- Mississippi Real Estate Commission required forms
The remaining six (6) hours shall be in subjects intended to enhance the competency of brokers, including, without limitation,
- managing agents,
- budgeting and
- financial planning.