Salesperson Pre-license Course in Mississippi – Real Estate Training Institute
Biloxi – Hattiesburg – Oxford – Southaven – Online
Real Estate Training Institute is a 5-star educational institute.
Our license courses combine education and entertainment for an actual adult learning experience.
Every applicant for a resident license as a salesperson shall be aged eighteen (18) years or over, shall be a bona fide resident of the State of Mississippi before filing his application, and shall have completed a minimum of sixty (60) hours in courses in real estate.
The license course begins on Monday (unless there is a holiday) and continues to the Friday of that week.
It picks up the following Monday with the final being on Thursday.
Full Course Access.
SPECIAL: Signing up for either the “online class” or the “classroom class,” assigns full access to both.
Includes award-winning interactive activities
Quizlet cue cards
Adjusts for phone work
Online Format Includes:
This course includes Facebook interaction with the instructor 24/7.
Testing Information and Testing Company Information.
STEPS TOWARD The Salesperson LICENSE:
Schedule a 60-hour class.
- Complete the application (including pictures).
- Get the application notarized.
- Pass the school’s exit exam.
- Attach Real Estate Training Institute’s Course Completion Certificate to the application with a check for $120.
- Send the completed application, certificate, and check to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission.
- MREC will send a letter with a phone number and website where the exam can be scheduled.
- The testing company will require a credit card to charge $75 for both exams. (General Portion and Mississippi State-Specific Portion.)
- Pass the exam 70% on the General Portion and 75% on the State Specific Portion.
- Find a broker. Give the broker the MREC Broker information to complete.