My money picture
This tool gives you a picture of where you are and where you want to go financially.
This can help you choose a good place to start within the toolkit.
If you could change one thing about your financial situation, what would it be?
Yes or No
1. Do you have dreams for you or your children that require money to make them happen?
2. Are you behind on rent, car payments, or other bills?
3. Do you usually have about the same amount of income every week?
4. When unexpected expenses or emergencies happen, do you have some money set aside to cover them?
5. Can you cover all of your bills and living expenses each month with the money, benefits, and other resources you have?
6. Are you having trouble paying student loans or other debts?
7. Has your credit history made it hard to get a car, insurance, a phone, or a job?
8. Do you have an account at a bank or credit union?
9. Do you feel like you’re spending too much on things like fees and interest to access and use your money?
10. Have you had issues with a financial product or service like a bank account, loan, mortgage, debt collector, or credit report that you haven’t been able to resolve?