Steps Toward Your Salesperson's License
Schedule a 60-hour class.
- Complete the application (including pictures).
- Get the application notarized.
- Pass the school’s exit exam.
- Attach Real Estate Training Institute’s Course Completion Certificate to the application with a check for $120.
- Send the completed application, certificate, and check to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission.
- MREC will send a letter with a phone number and website where the exam can be scheduled.
- The testing company will require a credit card to charge $75 for both exams. (General Portion and Mississippi State-Specific Portion.)
- Pass the exam 70% on the General Portion and 75% on the State Specific Portion.
- Find a broker. Give the broker the MREC Broker information to complete.